电竞体育平台 Pipavav – Milestones
- First Public Private Project [PPP] in port sector in India
- First Public Private Project in railways through PRCL [Pipavav Railway Corporation Ltd] in India
- First port to start double stack train services for containers in India. Which has a capacity of carrying 180 TEUs as against 90 TEUs carried in a single stack train.
- First Port to receive the first coastal RoRo vessel in India
- One of the First Ports to have environment friendly coal yard.
Concession awarded to GPPL
PRCL [Pipavav Railway Corporation Ltd] formed – First PPP project with Indian Railways
电竞体育平台 invests 12.5% in GPPL [ Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd]
Port gets rail connectivity through JV with Indian Railways
|2005||电竞体育平台 acquires controlling stakes|
Pioneers double stack container rakes in India.
Container terminal became operational
Company listed on Indian stock exchanges
Liquid cargo operations commences at port
RoRo Operations commences at port
Container capacity expanded to 1.35 mTEUs
Handles 100,000th Auto Unit - key milestone in just 20 months